After a recent upgrade to a non-Windows component, we started a seeing a few complaints of Windows Script Engine issues, manifesting themselves as Internet Explorer issues or the failure to execute VB scripts on the local workstations. After isolating the issue to a problem registry value for VBscript and JScript, the issue was resolved by re-registering […]
This post will describe how to install and configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin on FreeBSD for basic local web development. Once set up, you’ll be able to use your “AMP” server to do web development, code testing, maintain local copies of your web sites, etc. The software discussed in this post are available as […]
- Compare fields in two files
- Unable to identify error in the script
- Display Message Question
- How to check if a number exists?
- Replace the second pattern alone in VI.
- Redirecting stdion, stdout within an AT command
- Moving directories
- Samba idmap ldap: works perfect on Linux,bad on Solaris and hpux
- awk to parse jil output
- Can't CD to lib ??? why